- Feeling annoyed by YrJie New Games add-on/extension?
- Don’t know how to disable YrJie New Games extension from your computer?
- What do you do if YrJie New Games Extension appears on browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Google?
- YrJie New Games extension opens and brings ad pages every time you surf online?
- The YrJie New Games manager extension won’t go away?
If you are the one who are meting troubles with YrJie New Games Extension, you are at the right place now. This article provides step-by-step removal guide to eliminate this nasty add-ons or extension on browsers. If any problems or you want direct help, you can Contact MiTechMate Online Experts Here.
Simple Description of YrJie New Games Extension - Effective Uninstall Guide
- The compromised computer may be very slow, especially on the procedure of startup, playing game, watching video and surfing online.
- It reroutes browsers to advertising sites which may contain malicious programs
- It may shut down your browser constantely
- It pushes you to install unwanted applications like free games or other softwares
- It cannot be disabled or blocked by system security tools
- It appears with every boot of your browsers, which is very annoying
- YrJie New Games Extension affects system and uninstalling web browsers is unhelpful.
Though YrJie New Games Extension is not a malware but this pop-up adware has been a headache to computer users. And its behaviors keeps users from visiting other famous sites like Facebook, Yahoo, Ebay etc. YrJie New Games Extension is not so severe, but it arouses a series of problems. Computer users want to get rid of YrJie New Games Extension via system removal tools but fail. It is not surprised that system protection programs detects nothing but YrJie New Games Extension keeps popping up. The installation of YrJie New Games Extension is aiming to get you playing some free games or downloading softwares. Please feel easy and follow the guide to completely remove YrJie New Games Extension from your computer.
Uninstalling and reinstalling your browsers is not enough to get rid of YrJie New Games Extension on browsers. Here is the detailed instructions.
About YrJie New Games Extension Removal
Step 1 Remove all extensions on browsers
- Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
- Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
- Now select the add-on you want to remove and select Disable.
- Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
- Go to Extensions, look for the QuickShare related items and remove them.
- Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
- Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
Step 2 Clean all cookies on browsers ( please note, as you delete all cookies from your computer, you will get a clean surfing circumstance. But this step will need to reinput your passwords again if required on some websites. Before perform this procedure, please record all your passwords and user name to certain sites like Facebook)
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- From the Tools or History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear Now.
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
Step 3 Uninstall YrJie New Games from Control Panel
1) Click the “start” button on the lower left corner of your desktop
2) Double click the button “Control Panel” to process
3) Highlight “Add / Remove Program” icon from Ctrol Panel
4)Select the YrJie New Games Extension icon in the list,
5)Click”Remove” icon to uninstall YrJie New Games
6) Press OK to apply the changes.
7)Reboot your computer to make sure it works
Step 4 Reset your browsers ( Take google Chrome as an example)
2.Point to Tools and click Extensions.
3.Remove the unwanted browser add-on.
5.In the On startup section, click the last option and click Set pages.
6.Change the startup page.
7.In the Search section, click Manage search engine and change the search provider.